- Fashionistas, the gadget-mad and foodies: Valentine's gifts that everyone will love
- Jenny Packham’s designs are popular with Kate Middleton, Angelina Jolie and Kate Hudson
- Marks & Spencer to create a clothing line for children with special needs
- Mother-of-six, 33, says she gets MISTAKEN for her 14-year-old daughter
- VTech alters terms and conditions to avoid blame if it is hacked again
- Senior wrongly declared DEAD is now $4,500 in debt after his social security and health insurance were cancelled
- How Lyme disease is spread is revealed by unraveling tick's DNA
- Obama back in Springfield where he announced candidacy nine years ago
- Royal Caribbean passengers cheer as Anthem of the Seas docks early following storm
- Female tiger KILLED by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
Behaving like animals: Students from prestigious London School of Economics get blind drunk at 10am in fancy dress bear costumes
More from UK
- Police shoot man during 'intelligence led' operation in North London, Scotland Yard says
- Piers Morgan finally gets a kiss from Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain
- Vladimir putin asks britain to send experts to examine warplane's black box data
- Calum Scott stuns Britain's Got Talent audience with song
- Donald Trump petition to ban him from Britain reaches 60,000
PUBLISHED: 13:11 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 7 December 2012
They say that school days are the best days of your life.
But some of these students might think differently tomorrow after they threw a very early morning party today.
The young men, clad in costumes from the Star Wars films including Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, Yoda, Jedi and Jabberwocky outfits, larked about in central London park, Lincoln Inn Fields at 10am this morning.
One unfortunate man had clearly drawn the short straw though, and braved the biting cold in a Princess Leia-themed costume consisting of a sarong and bikini top.
Shocked bystanders watched them vomit and spank each other
The students larked about chasing each other in the park
Take that! The students were playfully hit with sticks and model light sabres as they messed around
They playfully hit each other and messed around with toy light sabres on the green.
Some were seen laughing and clutching bags of alcohol, and empty wine bottles were scattered on the park green.
A bystander said: 'They were chasing each other round trees and spanking each other.
'I saw some of them on all-fours. One was drinking out of a funnel.
'I spoke to some American tourists and they said they thought it was a ritual.'
One man drinks from a funnel as a student dressed in a Stormtrooper outfit helps him out
May the force be with you: A group of Stormtroopers laugh as they watch their friends mess about
The students clutched plastic bags with what appeared to be bottles of alcohol inside them
The whole troop: The members gathered in the central London park where they drank and larked about
He said: 'They were drinking red wine, white wine and Advocaat - it was a very weird combination.
'They were vomiting. It is in a very exclusive park.
'When I said to one of them that it was a bit early for a party, he said: 'Yes, it's great, isn't it?'
A spokesman for the London School of Economics said that any unacceptable behaviour would be punished.
He said: 'This is an event organised by the LSE Student Union’s Athletics Union.
'The School will take appropriate disciplinary action in the case of unacceptable behaviour arising from excessive consumption of alcohol.'
The LSE Athletics Union was unavailable to comment when the Mail Online tried to contact them.