- Police arrest California officer on prostitution allegation
- 10 Things You Should Tell Your Spouse Every Day for a Happier Marriage
- Cumberbatch joins Marvel universe in "Doctor Strange"
- Congo bishops urge 2017 presidential vote, ban on constitutional change
- Moody's says DOJ preparing complaint alleging violations
- Tobacco giant BAT targets US with $47bn Reynolds bid
- General Electric profit falls 20% on weak oil earnings
- Hogarth's classic print Gin Lane is reimagined for the 21st century
- Ruling clears way for Kentucky inmate to get married
- Calls for crackdown on anti-government extremists in Germany
Behaving like animals: Students from prestigious London School of Economics get blind drunk at 10am in fancy dress bear costumes
More from UK
- Nigel Farage slams Theresa May for dismissing Boris Johnson's Brexit pledge of an Australian-style migrant points system
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
PUBLISHED: 13:11 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 7 December 2012
They say that school days are the best days of your life.
But some of these students might think differently tomorrow after they threw a very early morning party today.
The young men, clad in costumes from the Star Wars films including Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, Yoda, Jedi and Jabberwocky outfits, larked about in central London park, Lincoln Inn Fields at 10am this morning.
One unfortunate man had clearly drawn the short straw though, and braved the biting cold in a Princess Leia-themed costume consisting of a sarong and bikini top.
Shocked bystanders watched them vomit and spank each other
The students larked about chasing each other in the park
Take that! The students were playfully hit with sticks and model light sabres as they messed around
They playfully hit each other and messed around with toy light sabres on the green.
Some were seen laughing and clutching bags of alcohol, and empty wine bottles were scattered on the park green.
A bystander said: 'They were chasing each other round trees and spanking each other.
'I saw some of them on all-fours. One was drinking out of a funnel.
'I spoke to some American tourists and they said they thought it was a ritual.'
One man drinks from a funnel as a student dressed in a Stormtrooper outfit helps him out
May the force be with you: A group of Stormtroopers laugh as they watch their friends mess about
The students clutched plastic bags with what appeared to be bottles of alcohol inside them
The whole troop: The members gathered in the central London park where they drank and larked about
He said: 'They were drinking red wine, white wine and Advocaat - it was a very weird combination.
'They were vomiting. It is in a very exclusive park.
'When I said to one of them that it was a bit early for a party, he said: 'Yes, it's great, isn't it?'
A spokesman for the London School of Economics said that any unacceptable behaviour would be punished.
He said: 'This is an event organised by the LSE Student Union’s Athletics Union.
'The School will take appropriate disciplinary action in the case of unacceptable behaviour arising from excessive consumption of alcohol.'
The LSE Athletics Union was unavailable to comment when the Mail Online tried to contact them.