- Jury: Seattle police chief retaliated against officers
- Syria regime pounds Aleppo as UN backs call for truce
- Doping whistleblower appeals to IOC, says decision flawed
- Mom of slain Florida teen warned son of nightclub shootings
- The Latest: Wrestling works to validate Russian athletes
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 79-Year-Old Man
- Seth Gruen: Chris Sale Tantrum “Won’t Change Anything” On Trade Market
- Ravens John Urschel Crunches Numbers With Baltimore Co. Students During Off Season
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Person Of Interest in Custody In SW Baltimore Double Shooting
Behaving like animals: Students from prestigious London School of Economics get blind drunk at 10am in fancy dress bear costumes
More from UK
- Norwich Start-rite shoe suppliers to Prince George have been hacked
- Prince Andrew still acting as a 'trade envoy' writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE
- Kate slips off her coat to reveal a chic £800 Roksanda dress
- Princess Charlotte in new pictures released to mark her first birthday
- EU Remain camp leaders 'using encrypted messages on WhatsApp to discuss their tactics'
PUBLISHED: 13:11 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 7 December 2012
They say that school days are the best days of your life.
But some of these students might think differently tomorrow after they threw a very early morning party today.
The young men, clad in costumes from the Star Wars films including Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, Yoda, Jedi and Jabberwocky outfits, larked about in central London park, Lincoln Inn Fields at 10am this morning.
One unfortunate man had clearly drawn the short straw though, and braved the biting cold in a Princess Leia-themed costume consisting of a sarong and bikini top.
Shocked bystanders watched them vomit and spank each other
The students larked about chasing each other in the park
Take that! The students were playfully hit with sticks and model light sabres as they messed around
They playfully hit each other and messed around with toy light sabres on the green.
Some were seen laughing and clutching bags of alcohol, and empty wine bottles were scattered on the park green.
A bystander said: 'They were chasing each other round trees and spanking each other.
'I saw some of them on all-fours. One was drinking out of a funnel.
'I spoke to some American tourists and they said they thought it was a ritual.'
One man drinks from a funnel as a student dressed in a Stormtrooper outfit helps him out
May the force be with you: A group of Stormtroopers laugh as they watch their friends mess about
The students clutched plastic bags with what appeared to be bottles of alcohol inside them
The whole troop: The members gathered in the central London park where they drank and larked about
He said: 'They were drinking red wine, white wine and Advocaat - it was a very weird combination.
'They were vomiting. It is in a very exclusive park.
'When I said to one of them that it was a bit early for a party, he said: 'Yes, it's great, isn't it?'
A spokesman for the London School of Economics said that any unacceptable behaviour would be punished.
He said: 'This is an event organised by the LSE Student Union’s Athletics Union.
'The School will take appropriate disciplinary action in the case of unacceptable behaviour arising from excessive consumption of alcohol.'
The LSE Athletics Union was unavailable to comment when the Mail Online tried to contact them.