- Wozniacki downs wildcard Osaka to win Pan Pacific Open
- The Latest: Mall shooting suspect 'zombie-like' when caught
- N. Korean defectors sold as brides in China want kids back
- North Korean defectors who became Chinese brides end silence
- China's Li seeks new tack in ties with Cuba
- Ashes to Auction: Capote Remains Sell for $45,000
- Doubts Remain After Charlotte Police Shooting Video Released
- Bill Nunn, Actor in “Do the Right Thing,” Dead at 63
- WEATHER BLOG: Cooler Air is Here
- 3 Bodies Found in the Sea off Florida Keys
More from UK
- Nigel Farage slams Theresa May for dismissing Boris Johnson's Brexit pledge of an Australian-style migrant points system
- Norwich Start-rite shoe suppliers to Prince George have been hacked
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery