- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game
- Rocket with government payload launches from California
- Russia's Sechin floats idea of oil output cuts
- Elephant rampages in east Indian town, smashing homes
- Japan Internet company SoftBank's profit suffers over Sprint
- Iranian drone first over US carrier since 2014
- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation
- Trio face jail for helping teen jihadi join syria fighters
- Turkey's Erdogan chastises U.S. over support for Syrian Kurds
- Brother's pride at bernie sanders victory in us primary contest
More from UK
- Police shoot man during 'intelligence led' operation in North London, Scotland Yard says
- Piers Morgan finally gets a kiss from Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain
- Vladimir putin asks britain to send experts to examine warplane's black box data
- Calum Scott stuns Britain's Got Talent audience with song
- Donald Trump petition to ban him from Britain reaches 60,000
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery