- 2 Seriously Injured In Md. Crash Involving USPS Truck
- Ex-Wesleyan Student Expected To Plead Guilty For Overdoses
- Doug Dieken On What To Expect From The Browns Tonight
- Manziel’s Benching Costs Him Chance To Shine Monday Night
- Dan Fouts Previews The Monday Night Match Up Between The Ravens And The Browns
- Monday Night Preview: Baltimore Ravens At Cleveland Browns
- Washington College Reopens Monday After 2-Week Lockdown
- Space to swing a cat and then some! Luxury Mayfair flat with 'London's biggest rooms' goes on sale for £16MILLION
- How CHRISTMAS TREES can cause hayfever hell: Pollen grains, dust and mould can trigger sneezing, coughing and a runny nose
- Van driver who parked in a disabled bay at Argos ‘because he had to’ simply laughs off complaint letter branding him a ‘selfish b*****d’ and even posts it on Facebook
More from UK
- Two divorcees who accused their ex-husbands of lying about their true wealth have won their Supreme Court battle for the right to seek more money from them
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery