- Hospitality boss held in rio ticket touting probe 'set to be released'
- 'british boy executing prisoner' in is video
- Itv pulls plug as i am team gb campaign bids to get britain moving
- Rosberg takes pole at Belgian GP; Hamilton at the back
- M20 closed after lorry crash causes footbridge collapse
- Girl, nine, who died saving her five-year-old sister in Italy earthquake is one of the first 35 victims laid to rest in state funeral as bishop tells mourners: 'We will rebuild our houses - together'
- WHIPS used by sex killers Fred and Rose West go on display in crime museum
- Terminally-ill woman sees her unborn child for first time at Victoria hospital, Fife
- Nicki Minaj's brother given time to consider plea deal over child sex abuse charges
- Pep guardiola determined to get his message across at manchester city
More from UK
- Norwich Start-rite shoe suppliers to Prince George have been hacked
- Prince Andrew still acting as a 'trade envoy' writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery