- Share of long-term government bond sales hits euro era high - Nordea
- Islamic State seeks news blackout in Mosul as Iraqi army nears
- Dress double-take for 'glamour twins' susanna and dame joan
- Watchdogs seek to raise time limit over tory campaign spending probe
- Southern health trust probes 'vindictive cow' message to dead teenager's mother
- Asylum-seekers held in PNG launch Australia court action
- There will always be hope, say missing madeleine mccann's parents nine years on
- New eu rules on tobacco products upheld following challenges
- Police carry out excavations at home of paedophiles who knew fred and rose west
- George osborne hints government ready to do more to help child refugees
More from UK
- Princess Charlotte in new pictures released to mark her first birthday
- EU Remain camp leaders 'using encrypted messages on WhatsApp to discuss their tactics'
- Britain's EU 'leave' campaign annoyed by Obama intervention
- Lady Sarah Chatto outshines the Queen in 90th birthday documentary
- Queen wears custom-made coat dress and antique diamond brooch for her 90th birthday
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery