- Braves acquire Matt Kemp, send Hector Olivera to San Diego
- 1 winning ticket sold in $487 million Powerball jackpot
- Thai queen improves after lung infection treatment
- Militants storm Iraq gas compressor station - security sources
- Texas hot air balloon crash leaves no apparent survivors
- WEATHER BLOG: Warm & Humid With Storms Possible
- Baltimore Police Looking For Missing 70-Year-Old
- Wal-Mart Employees Charged in Suspected Shoplifter’s Death
- Report: FOP Won’t Scale Back Dues While Mosby’s Around
- Flash Flooding Wreaks Havoc in Baltimore, Howard County
More from UK
- Norwich Start-rite shoe suppliers to Prince George have been hacked
- Prince Andrew still acting as a 'trade envoy' writes SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE
- Kate slips off her coat to reveal a chic £800 Roksanda dress
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery