- British cycling asked to explain tues at select committee hearing
- Andy murray comes from behind to beat gilles simon in vienna
- Wada report into rio 2016 anti-doping operation criticises 'serious failings'
- Sam burgess ready to lead england where his international career took off
- Daryl powell commits future to castleford
- England didn't expect this: Lord Nelson's iconic order on the eve of the Battle of Trafalgar was hastily rewritten by a signalman who couldn’t sign 'England confides' as required
- JAN MOIR: Why teenager with dreadlocks show young girls need to be saved from themselves
- The wrath of ISIS: Twenty-two civilians are ELECTORCUTED by jihadis as they send suicide truck bombs towards Iraqi forces trying to liberate the city
- Boy found dead in Campsall shed blaze
- Brisbane bus on fire on Beaudesert Road in Moorooka after exploding
More from UK
- Nigel Farage slams Theresa May for dismissing Boris Johnson's Brexit pledge of an Australian-style migrant points system
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery