- U.S. oil ticks up for 2nd day on record OPEC output cut compliance
- Prison for man asleep in car with fingers on guns' triggers
- Asian shares edge up, await Trump's policy speech
- Republicans block bid to force Trump to release tax returns
- Annapolis Police Investigating Bomb Threat At Jewish Day School
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
More from UK
- The Queen could be taking style tips from Kate Middleton
- UK weather: Storm Doris to hit tomorrow with 80mph winds
- Ukip's Paul Nuttall gets mocked for his unusual drinking
- Model claims she's the mystery girl Scott Disick flew to Costa Rica during Kardashian-Jenner family holiday
- "Help, I can't stop farting": Most bizarre 999 calls to waste emergency responders' time
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery