- Paris: School chief injured as teens protest police violence
- Police chief `calls for counselling and rehab for lower level paedophiles´
- To secure Mosul, Iraq army makes desert push with US help
- Japan's Emperor Akihito on first-ever visit to Vietnam
- Maryland JCC One Of Multiple Centers To Receive Bomb Threat Monday
- City Schools Face Largest Budget Gap In History, Mayor Asks Gov. For Help
- Maryland Senate Nixes Opt-Out Bill On Animal Dissections
- Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson's home is demolished
- Nigel Farage calls for Ukip's only MP to be kicked out
- UK’s ‘oldest Iron Age gold' is revealed
A starving child who was left for dead by his parents who thought he was a witch has been pictured full of joy as he sets off for for his first day at school.
Photographs of the little boy known as Hope broke the world's hearts last year after a charity worker found him emaciated and riddled with worms after being abandoned.
Having made a miraculous recovery, the now healthy-looking youngster set off to embark on his education in a strapping red outfit.