- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
A girlfriend tested her plumber boyfriend's faithfulness by setting up a honeytrap where a lingerie-clad actress would try to seduce him while he was working.
The outrageous sting, filmed on a secret camera, was uploaded on to the YouTube channel To Catch A Cheater.
The show aims to catch out unfaithful spouses and name and shame them on the internet.