- Eddie jones compares recalled tom wood to samson
- Gareth southgate a 'credible candidate' for england job - fa chief martin glenn
- Arsenal winger alex oxlade-chamberlain sets sights on premier league place
- Rory mcilroy targets one more victory in bid to claim race to dubai title
- Former Christie aide returns to stand to face prosecutor
- Bemused bridesmaid is groped by a blindfolded guest during a bizarre local ritual at a wedding in China
- British sailor claims a Swiss auction house tried to sell him a £10,000 Rolex given to him by a billionaire which he thought he ‘lost at sea’ 18 years ago
- Sex workers open up on life in Britain’s first legal prostitution zone - with one mother admitting she's so 'disgusted' after sex she cleans her body with bleach
- Britain sends tanks, drones and 800 troops to Estonia on Russia's borders
- Is this THIS the tooth fairy caught on camera?
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.