- Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Until Midnight
- Lotto ‘faker’ gran at the centre of the £33million jackpot scandal has met a FORTUNE TELLER - in a bid to predict the next winning numbers
- Shrien Dewani looking 'exhausted' on the Tube in rare outing since being cleared of murder
- Mother told by doctors she was 'fat and lazy' after weight soared by 6st in four MONTHS was actually suffering from thyroid cancer
- Man is suspected of killing a pensioner couple who died in Chidham
- 2,000 London Undeground Tube workers plan Friday strike in row over safety
- Couple taking Storm Imogen photos are hit by massive wave and swept 50ft along seafront
- Beauty trend for oil-slick lips in bold iridescent colours takes Instagram by storm
- Air Mediterranee passenger urinated on another traveller before brawl
- Germany train crash leaves eight dead and 150 injured in Bavaria
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.