- US-House-All, 3rd Add,400
- US-House-All, 4th Add,400
- US-House-All, 6th Add,400
- US-House-All, 9th Add,400
- Family's fury as a garden tree they had nurtured for 25 years was hacked down by council gardeners while they were on holiday - and they were handed a bill for the work
- Four-month baldness treatment ruxolitinib helps patients regrow a full head of hair
- PICTURED: Norman Cook looks downcast on the school run as he is seen for the first time since announcing split from Zoe Ball
- Chinese saleswoman is forced to strip down to sell diamonds at Chow Luk Fook jewellery store
- Wedding crasher: Tom Hanks photobombs bride and groom's wedding pics and they couldn't be happier
- Honus Wagner baseball card is expected to fetch $5million at auction
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.