- Thorny skate will not be added to endangered species list
- U.S. Democrats pick Perez to lead party against Trump
- Pensioner dies after car driven into group of pedestrians in German city
- O'Shea: Italy needs support to make it strong in Six Nations
- Trump decides to skip White House press dinner
- 'I've won £200k in my Spanish property fight'
- Helen Bailey's killer's sons will inherit slice of fortune
- Hanky banky! Couple are caught having sex next to an ATM
- Man shot after driving vehicle into pedestrians in Germany
- Fury as memorial to Second World War airmen is vandalised
'I thought I'd wake up with bigger boobs!' Hilarious moment girl high on anaesthesia realises she only got a wisdom tooth pulled
- The girl named Shelby is filmed looking around the car with puffy cheeks
- She says that she thought her boobs would be bigger and her mum laughs
- Her mum attempts to reason with her but Shelby becomes very emotional
- Video concludes with mum apologising to her daughter while still giggling
Conversations following wisdom tooth surgery - when the patient is still under the influence of anaesthesia - are known for being bizarre, hilarious and generally quite emotional.
And this woman from Washington ticked all three of these boxes, and then some more, when she revealed that she thought she would wake up with bigger boobs following surgery.
Known only as Shelby, the delirious woman is filmed looking around the car with a red face and puffy cheeks before announcing what is on her mind.
The delirious woman was filmed looking around the car with a red face and puffy cheeks before announcing what was on her mind
Her mother filming instantly bursts into laughter and replies to her daughter: 'Why would you wake up with bigger boobs?'
Meanwhile Shelby begins to cry - it is unclear as to whether she is crying at the revelation or whether her mother's laughter has just pushed her over the edge.
She replies while sobbing: 'I don't know, but I did,' before holding her hand to her mouth. Once again her mum responds by laughing hysterically.
Attempting to may her daughter see sense, the video maker says: 'You weren't getting boob surgery, you were getting your teeth out.'
And Shelby replies by saying: 'I know but I wish I was,' before adding: 'It's not nice that they don't do that too.'
Her mother is overcome with laughter and rather humorously giggles in time with her daughter's sobs.
Shelby began to cry after her mother started laughing and told her that she did not have boob surgery
Later Shelby says: 'I can barely fill a B cup,' and hilariously notes that the size is 'false advertisement'.
Talking about one of her friends, Shelby adds: 'Michelle has big boobs,' and her mum replies: 'Her boobs are fake aren't they?'
Shelby responds: 'Yeah, but I want them. I want her boobs.'
The video concludes with her mother eventually managing to contain her laughter and saying: 'Well I'm sorry you didn't get fake boobs.'
A number of drugs can be used during wisdom tooth surgery, including local anesthesia, intravenous sedation, administered through IV as well as Valium or Ativan.
The latter two are given to patients as oral medication and will have a prolonged effect on them after the operation.
Shelby told her mother that she can 'barely fill a B cup' and added that she wished she had fake boobs like her friend