- US STOCKS-Wall St opens lower as energy, finance stocks weigh
- IPO of Snapchat company oversubscribed
- US new-home sales rise in sign of housing market health
- Dems tap former Kentucky governor to counter Trump speech
- Kraft's shock bid triggers Unilever focus on short-term value
- The world’s best HIDDEN beaches revealed
- Colourised images show the luxury aboard the Titanic
- McDonald's to close 12th century medieval branch
- The scientific proof that you CAN die of a broken heart
- Ex-cop charged with shooting girl, 15, in the back
Earlier this week, Adele described new album 25 – her first new music since 2012's Oscar-winning single Skyfall – as a "make up record".
Talking about her smash hit record, 21, she said: "My last album was a break-up record and if I had to label this one I would call it a make-up record. I'm making up with myself.