- England rugby coach Jones sympathises with Ranieri
- Official: Mexico rejected US plan on 3rd-country deportees
- Police: Man posing as Uber driver sexually assaulted teen
- The Latest: NAACP makes first move in North Carolina boycott
- IS stashed treasures in trenches, smashed walls to shock
- Ikea's flat-pack GARDEN made of just 17 sheets of plywood
- Luckless ex of EuroMillions winner receives death threats
- Suicide bomber kills 51 near Syria town taken from ISIS
- Derby OAP in Llederhosen thrown out of a shopping centre
- Dad wears belly weight to in pretend pregnant workout
More from World
A pedestrian has been killed in a hit and run during a police chase , officers said.
The victim was hit by a car being pursued by police in Brighton on Tuesday night.
Police are searching for the driver after the victim died at the scene of the crash in St James's Street.
Officers found the Vauxhall Astra abandoned in Madeira Drive, near the Concorde 2 music venue.
Police are now trying to trace the driver (Photo: Getty)
The car was being pursued by police (file photo) (Photo: Getty)
Police first tried to stop the car at around 10pm in Bear Road before pursuing it towards the site of the collision, Sussex Police said.
Anyone with information should contact the force on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.