- Man attempts to abduct British girl, 3, in Costa del Sol
- Rafael Nadal moves closer to first Miami Open success
- UK negotiator denies govt is blackmailing EU on security
- Sterling lower as UK awaits EU response to Brexit trigger
- The Latest: British leader says UK 'not leaving Europe'
- Trump administration drops human rights in Bahrain F-16 deal
- Sculptor defends hilarious statue of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Prince Harry reveals he's had mental health training
- Thug breaks glass and stabs it into man's FACE in London
- Temperatures soar to 72F on hottest day of the year
More from World
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
- Brazil police carries out arrest orders against 5 members of Rio court -source
- China confirms detention of Taiwanese pro-democracy activist
- Leticia George, 20, confirmed as one of five bodies found at Santa Ana Pueblo
- She was reported missing with sister Vanessa George and their three children
- They were all reported missing and endangered Friday, January 6
- Authorities believe the remaining unidentified bodies are the missing persons
The bodies of two women and three children have been found dead on a Native American pueblo in New Mexico.
The FBI have confirmed that one of the five bodies found on Santa Ana Pueblo is missing Albuquerque woman Leticia George.
The 20-year-old has been reported as missing since Friday along with her sister Vanessa George, 25, and their three young children, who are believed to be the other bodies found.
Authorities believe the remaining bodies found on Santa Ana Pueblo are Vanessa and the women's daughters. Pictured here are some of the missing children
All three daughters, Zoe Becenti, four, Chloe Becenti ,one, and Leticia's daughter Haleigh, one, are missing and are believed to be the bodies found at the pueblo
Leticia's body was found on Sunday in a rugged area of the Santa Ana Pueblo and two children's bodies were discovered Monday in the same area.
Another woman and child were found dead on Tuesday.
The remaining child is thought to be Leticia George's one-year-old daughter Haleigh.
Leticia George's body was found on Sunday on the rugged terrain, just outside Albuquerque. Two children's bodies were found on Monday and another woman and child's body were found on Tuesday. The FBI took over the homicide case and have ruled out outside foul play
The women and children were last seen in a white truck and a vehicle matching that description was found at the scene
On a missing person flyer, Vanessa George and her two children were described as missing and endangered.
The post also said she was the victim of domestic violence by her estranged boyfriend who was the father of her daughters.
Outside foul play was ruled out on Tuesday, according to FBI spokesman Frank Fisher.
He said in a statement: 'Autopsies are pending to determine the cause of each death, but foul play by another party is not suspected at this time.
A white pickup truck with front-end damage was found abandoned in the area where the bodies were discovered, but Fisher wouldn't speculate if the victims died of exposure.
'That's part of the investigation going on,' he said. 'We want to see the autopsy results.'
A GoFundMe page has been sent up for the sisters while they were reported as missing. It featured several photos of the women and their children.
A GoFundMe page was set up for the sisters while they were still reported as missing