- Best friend turns on 'good old boy' accused lottery scammer
- How major US stock market indexes fared on Thursday
- The Latest: Judge to rule later on Trump University case
- Emotional Chinese win world pairs figure skating gold
- Manchester City Women into Champions League semi-finals
- Rapper ‘Big Flock’ Given Federal Prison Sentence For Gun, Drug Charges
- ACMs Announce Even More Performers, Presenters And Collaborations
- Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect
- Community Remembers 19-Year-Old Design Student Lost To Gun Violence
- Anti-Transgender Bus Sparks Protests As It Visits US Cities
More from Middle East
GENEVA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - A senior opposition negotiator at Syria peace talks in Geneva said on Monday his delegation would meet Russian foreign ministry officials later in the day to discuss promises that Moscow had not kept.
"The (opposition) High Negotiations Committee will be meeting today with the delegation of the foreign ministry," negotiator Mohammed Alloush told Reuters when asked if he planned to meet Russian officials.
He said the opposition wanted to discuss "the promises they did not keep." (Reporting by Yara Abi Nader, Issam Abdallah; writing by John Irish; editing by Stephanie Nebehay)