This November, CEOs and C-Suite Executives from leading insurance carriers will gather for The Future of Insurance USA (Nov 16-18, 2020) to share insights and network for the entire ecosystem, across multiple insurance lines.
Never before have so many industry titans gathered to decide the future of the industry as we close on a year of unprecedented challenges and changes.
Reuters Events have previewed just a snapshot of the insurance executives who will be in attendance:
- Chief Risk Officer, American Agriculture
- Chief Operating Officer, AIG
- Chief Executive Officer, Tokio Marine
- Global Head of Strategy & Innovation, AIG Life
- Chief Underwriter, American National
- Chief Marketing Officer, Ameritas
- Chief Marketing Officer, Church Mutual
- Chief Information Officer, CNA
- Chief Executive Officer, John Hancock
- Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide
- Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential
- Chief Information Officer, State Auto
- Chief Actuary, The Hanover
- Chief Pricing Actuary, Zurich
As we prepare for another year filled with further unprecedented changes, now is the time for the industry to collaborate, share, and succeed. The future of insurance is close at hand.
The Future of Insurance USA 2020, is taking place on November 16th-18th, online. Welcoming over 2000 senior insurance executives, The Future of Insurance USA is the Reuters Events’ flagship insurance conference world’s largest gathering for insurance executives striving for effectively deploy innovation, people, and cutting-edge tech to succeed. More information can be found on the website at https://reutersevents.com/events/connectedusa/