Madridge Conferences is very happy to announce “4th International Conference on Dentistry” to be held during October 07, 2020 virtually. Dental-2020 brings upon a new platform to share and discuss all the recent advances in the field of Dentistry.
Dental-2020 covers all the broad sessions which are interrelated to the Recent Advances in Dental Therapy and Treatment, Nano Dentistry and Dental Materials, Dental Practice Management and Entrepreneurs Investment Meet, 3D Imaging in Dentistry and CBCT Technique, Dentistry in Stem Cell Regeneration and Repair, Preventive and Community Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry and General Anaesthesia, Endo-Periodontal Diseases and their Management, Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgeries, Dental Hygiene and Oral Cancers, Endodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontics and Pediatric Dentistry (Orofacial Myology), Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics and Dental Implants, Dental and Oral Abnormalities, Oral Microbiology and Pathology, Regulatory and Ethical Issues of Dentistry
Dental-2020 conference provides an overview and practical summary of the latest information on dental presented by leaders in scientific research, clinicians skilled in dental field and professionals from all over the world.
Dental-2020 conference includes Keynote lectures by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Recent Advances in Dental Therapy and Treatment
- Nano Dentistry and Dental Materials
- Dental Practice Management and Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- 3D Imaging in Dentistry and CBCT Technique
- Dentistry in Stem Cell Regeneration and Repair
- Preventive and Community Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry and General Anaesthesia
- Endo-Periodontal Diseases and their Management
- Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgeries
- Dental Hygiene and Oral Cancers
- Endodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontics and Pediatric Dentistry (Orofacial Myology)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics and Dental Implants
- Dental and Oral Abnormalities
- Oral Microbiology and Pathology
- Regulatory and Ethical Issues of Dentistry
Submit your abstracts at: https://dental.madridge.com/abstract-submission
Dental-2020 promises wide ranging opportunities for sponsors, exhibitors and media partners through collaborating, interacting and promoting their products and services.