We welcome you to join us for our online conference on Finance, Machine Learning, and AI on 4-5 November 2020.
We have a fantastic lineup of distinguished speakers from across the globe who share their experiences and insights in these fields.
Due to the COVID situation, this event is being held online from November 4-5, 2020 with a great scope of networking & knowledge-sharing.
Top researchers and subject experts will discuss Alternative Data in FinTech, Sentiment Analysis, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
Processing news data and social media data and classifying (market) sentiment & how it impacts Financial Markets is a growing area of research. The field has recently progressed with many new “alternative” data sources, such as email receipts, credit/debit card transactions, weather, geo-location, satellite data, Twitter, Micro-blogs & Search engine results. AI and ML are gaining adoption in the financial services industry especially in the context of compliance, investment decisions & risk management.
This conference not only interrogates and explores the implications of AI & ML in the financial services industry but also goes on to identify the investment opportunities for sharing knowledge & exploiting IP in the finance domain.
Few Highlights of the Programme:
- Learn how you can benefit from the unprecedented progress in technological advances for yourself and your company
- Find out about the impact of Quantum Computing and Alternative Data
- Benefit from the experience of world-class presenters from the UK, US, Europe, and India/Hong Kong.
- Gain exclusive insights into pioneering projects in AI, Machine Learning & Sentiment Analysis in Finance
- The program includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications, and case studies
- Enjoy excellent networking opportunities throughout the days with all participants, including presenters, investors, and exhibitors.
Book your slot now https://bit.ly/30OHJw1
For more information about the Conference and bookings, please write to [email protected]