Mining Peru is a strategic congress and exhibition for the leaders of the mining industry, bringing together 300+ decision-makers from national and international companies, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, project owners, technology and service providers, and international and local investors. The Congress is supported by the Ministry of Energy and Mines of Peru.
- 200+ confirmed participants, CEOs from the biggest mining companies and projects initiators. Just to name a few: ACTIVOS MINEROS SAC, APRIMIN, APUMINING, ARCHEAN ANDEAN ANTHRACITE S. A., BEAR CREEK MINING S.A.C., Cámara Minera de Chile, CÁMARA NACIONAL DE MINERÍA DEL PERÚ, Candente Copper Corp, Capstone Mining Corp, COMPAÑÍA MINERA ANTAMINA S.A., Compañía Minera Casapalca ALPAYANA S.A., Compañía Minera Coimolache, Gold Fields, COMPAÑÍA MINERA LINCUNA SA, COMPAÑÍA MINERA PODEROSA S.A., CODELCO SA, Antofagasta Minerals, Dynacor Gold Mines Inc, Hochschild Mining Peru, Inca One Gold Corp, Jinzhao Mining Perú and many others
- Among the confirmed VIP-guests: Jaime Galvez, Vice-minister of Mines, Ministry of Energy and Mines – Peru; Pere A. Hernandez, Exploration Manager, Grupo Candente Peru; Adolfo Vera, CEO & Director, Southern Peaks Mining; Jorge Hugo Meza Viveros, General Director of Operations, Southern Peru Copper Corporation; Carlos Montoya, Explorations Manager, Chakana Resources SAC; Felipe Ortigoza Cruz, General Manager, Minera Peñoles de Perú S.A; Carlos Pimentel Ferrari, Operational Support Manager, Vale Exploration Perú SAC and many others
- 20+ speakers and discussion participants– top managers from such companies as: Gold Fields, PANORO MINERALS LTDA, Macusani Yellowcake, SOUTHERN PEAKS MINING SAC, COMPAÑÍA MINERA LINCUNA SA, Southern Peru Copper Corp, Minera Yanacocha, Ministry for Energy and Mines and a lot more
- Bronze Sponsor:Calidra
- Virtual exhibition of innovative technologies from the leading companies: ABC DUST, AR Thomson Group Chile, Axter Ibérica, Calidra, Georg Fischer, Indar Hydraulic Machines, Atmos International and a lot more.
- Mining Peru is a strategic platform for the leaders of the mining industry, bringing together more than 250 decision making executives from national and international companies, as well as government officials, regulatory bodies, project owners, service providers, and international and local investors
- Strategic opening session: The Future of Mining in Peru and Latin America. With focus on the development of New Projects and Modernizing Existing Mines – plans by governments, operators, and investors for 2021 – 2030
- Innovation for Mining: Improving productivity and profitability through the use of new technologies
- Safe platform! Stay connected with colleagues and experts from your home office
- Hotline with business experts! Ask your burning questions, request advice, and share your experience during and after sessions!
- Online 1-2-1 Meetings and Business Networking – connect with industry leaders while working from home!
- Special focus: Attracting Investments in Peru’s Mining Industry – ask your burning questions about how to showcase your project to possible investors and differentiate it from the rest
- Presentations from operators with tips to attract Investments in Peru’s Mining Industry.
Laura Catalina Camacho,
Tel. +44 207 394 3090
Marketing Manager for LatAm Region